Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in dentistry.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
We have provided our new patient form to help you save time. Please click the image below to download the form.
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.
What To Expect
Your first visit to Dental Implant and Periodontal Specialists involve a few special steps so we can get to know you and to develop a treatment plan that is right for your smile.
During your initial appointment, you will have Dr. Cristoforo's undivided attention as he ensures your oral health care needs are met and your questions answered. This comprehensive visit is imperative, providing us with what we need to further treat you. We may need to take diagnostic x-rays to go along with any information sent by your referring dentist so we can properly evaluate you and devise a treatment plan specific to your dental needs.