Promoting Leading Edge Periodontics and Implant Dentistry in a Team Environment
Dr. Cristoforo moved to Wisconsin from Garden City, New York, and in 2015 merged his practice with Dr. Kenneth Neidhart. He was drawn to the Madison area by the opportunity to practice in a high-level clinical environment, working together with other doctors to provide optimal patient care. His primary professional interests are the treatment of periodontal disease, dental implants, and dental esthetics. Working within a team concept, Dr. Cristoforo looks forward to providing cutting-edge care for patients who require a multi-disciplinary approach.
Dr. Cristoforo is a respected leader in the field of Periodontics. He has been voted one of Madison's top Dentists from 2017 to 2020. He has served on the prestigious Committee on Clinical Practice of the American Academy of Periodontology and is a Past President of both the New York State Society of Periodontists and the Long Island Academy of Periodontics. Dr. Cristoforo shares his knowledge of Periodontics and Implant Dentistry through his professional publications and lectures, and he has held teaching positions at the Harvard School of Dental Medicine, SUNY Stony Brook School of Dental Medicine, and Nassau University Medical Center.
Outside of work, Dr. Cristoforo enjoys spending time with his wife, Stella, and their three children. Dr. Cristoforo, an avid sports fan, looks forward to returning to the Midwest, where he studied as both an undergraduate and dental student. He especially looks forward to the unique lifestyle the Madison area offers, as well as being close to many family members who reside in the Midwest.
Dr. Cristoforo will be seeing patients in our Madison office Monday through Friday.
- B.S., University of Notre Dame
- D.D.S., University of Iowa College of Dentistry
- General Practice Residency, Nassau County Medical Center
- Specialty Certificate in Periodontics, Harvard School of Dental Medicine / Veterans Administration Medical Center
Memberships and Associations
- Diplomate (Board Certified), American Board of Periodontology
- American Academy of Periodontology
- American Dental Association
- Wisconsin Dental Association
- Dane County Dental Society
- Academy of Osseointegration
- Midwest Society of Periodontics